Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thoughts

What do you do when your heart betrays you. What do you do when you have a desire for a certain thing, but you betray yourself and cannot pursue that desire even though you want to. How do you get to a place that you don't know how to get to? How do you become the sort of person you want to be, if you do not know that person? I suppose you need to know the person you want to become.

I've recently been thinking about the prophecies made about me. I think I'm going to go and re-read many of them. 1 Timothy 1:18Timothy, my son, I give you this instruction in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by following them you may fight the good fight.

Revelation 2:24I will not impose any other burden on you: 25Only hold on to what you have until I come.

My heart lies awake at night. My hope is that my eyes are opened once again.

No comments: